Chai Spice Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle (750 ml) red wine, such as Merlot
- 1/3 cup honey or sugar
- 30g Prana Chai
- Juice of 1 medium orange
- 1 Lemon, sliced and de-seeded
- 1 Apple, sliced and de-seeded
- 30ml brandy
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Orange zest strips for garnish
- Place the fruit, wine, sugar and water into a large saucepan.
- Set the heat to a medium temperature and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Do not boil as this will reduce the amount of alcohol in the mixture.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the teabags for ten minutes.
- Pour the wine into mugs to serve. The longer you let it sit, the more the flavours will infuse!