Prana Chai Recipe - Chai Apple Soda
Make your own spicy and refreshing apple soda with #OnlyTheGoodStuff, for any occasion!
It’s not overly-sweet. The apple, lemon, and chai, are really just meant to be together. When you pair this with crisp sparkling water, well, need I say more?
This recipe is such a refreshing way to up your chai game! Adding a shot of gin or vodka is also amazing - a perfect evening cocktail that’s anything but ordinary - to spice things up.
50ml Prana Chai extract
100ml apple juice (unsweetened)
150ml sparkling water or soda water
Lemon slice to squeeze
To garnish: cinnamon sticks, star anise, apple slices, honey, and cinnamon powder for the rim of your cup
Optional - make it a cocktail by adding 30ml of vodka or gin!
Prana Chai Extract:
- Place 100g Prana Chai, 100g coconut sugar, and 500ml of water in a pot and boil for 20 mins.
- Strain and let it cool down.
Dip the rim of your cup in honey, and then dip into cinnamon powder
- Add apple juice, sparkling water and 50ml of chai extract to your glass.
- Squeeze the lemon slice into the glass.
- Stir well and decorate with a lemon slice, an apple slice, and a cinnamon stick.
Read the rest of Newsletter