Bring some spice into your life with this Prana Chai Anzac Biscuit recipe by a certified health coach Jayde! If you're a fan of Prana Chai, you will savour this recipe.
- 3 tbsp Prana Chai (Steep in ½ cup of hot water and strain)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup macadamia
- ¼ cup coconut oil (Melted)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (338 °F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients into your food processor and pulse & blend until they become sticky and dough-like.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Enjoy & try not to eat them all at one seating.
- Let them cool down completely and store them in an airtight container up to 1 week in the fridge.