Bring some spice into your life with this Prana Chai Anzac Biscuit recipe by a certified health coach Jayde! If you're a fan of Prana Chai, you will savour this recipe.
- 60g (3 TBS) Prana Chai (Steep in 100ml of hot water and strain)
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Hempseeds
- 1 cup Macadamia
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 tsp Cinammon powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat the oven to 170c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients into your food processor and pulse & blend until they become sticky and dough-like.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Enjoy & try not to eat them all at one seating.
- Let them cool down completely and store them in airtight container upto 1 week in the fridge.