Chai Pannacotta with Seasonal Fruit
- 2 tablespoons of Prana Chai, Masala Blend
- 500ml / 2 cups of thickened cream
- 1½ sheets of gelatine leaves (3g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- fruit of your choice (passionfruit or summer fruit)
HOW TO MAKE
- Lightly grease 4 dariole moulds (or ramekins or glasses if using).
- In a small saucepan, place the Prana Chai and the cream. Slowly bring to the boil then turn off the heat and allow to sit for 10 minutes before straining.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Return the strained cream to the saucepan, add the honey and bring to the boil.
- Take the gelatine leaves from the water, squeezing any excess water, then whisk into the cream and honey mixture.
- Place a tea strainer onto dariole moulds or ramekins, and strain mixture evenly into them.
- Place the pannacotta in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with sliced seasonal fruit and drizzle with passionfruit pulp (if available).