HuskeeCup. A coffee cup made for cafes, home users, and coffee drinkers on-the-go. Features coffee husk as a raw material.
Natural | Single Unit Packaging | 6oz
Designed in Australia.
- Repurposes waste material (coffee husk)
- Keeps your coffee hotter for longer
- Comfortable to hold & cool to touch
- Durable & dishwasher friendly
- Universal Lid & Saucer (sold separately)
- Non-toxic (BPA free)
- Easy to Clean
What is Husk?
Coffee husk is an organic waste material that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By using HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
How to make Prana Chai at Home
Place two or three heaped teaspoons (20gr) of Prana Chai into a Turkish pot.
Fill with one cup of your favourite milk (we recommend Soy milk).
Stir until it is hot (but just before simmering).
Using a mesh strainer, pour your tea into your favourite tea cup.