Prana Chai Yoghurt Banana Icy Pole
These are just perfect for warm weather and healthy, refreshing and easy to make. If you are in the mood for more watery ones you use rice or nut based milk, or make a more creamy rich version use can of coconut milk.
- 400g sweet yoghurt (or coconut yoghurt)
- 1 large ripe banana
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 50g Prana Chai
- 200ml your choice of milk (Soy, Rice, Coconut or Almond)
- Place Prana Chai and milk into chai pot, bring to simmer then turn off heat and let cool and strain.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth consistency.
- Divide mixture into icy poles molds.
- Place into freezer over night and serv