Prana Chai pumpkin & tofu brûlée
Have your tea and eat it too.
It's pretty safe to assume that this dessert will most certainly be your cup of tea. Homemade brulee can be a soothing, and yummy treat. It is perfect dessert when you feel like the traditional and Whipping it up your own at home is super easy and quick, while also changing things up and adding Chai in the mix.
- 1kg pumpkin
- 300g silken tofu
- 40g Prana Chai
- 200ml your choice of milk
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
HOW TO MAKE
- Place Prana Chai and the milk into chai pot, bring to simmer then turn off heat and let cool.
- Cut pumpkin into 5 cm cubes.
- Dry roast pumpkin on 180 degrees Celsius until soft (times may vary).
- Once cool strain Prana Chai mixture into a blender.
- Add all other ingredients into a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ramekin place in fridge and let it set over night.
- Dust with coconut sugar and place under hot grill and caramelise sugar until light brown.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Enjoy & Share with friends and family!