Chai Pumpkin & Tofu Brûlée
Have your tea and eat it too.
It's pretty safe to assume that this dessert will most certainly be your cup of tea. Homemade brulee can be a soothing, and yummy treat. It is perfect dessert when you feel like having a traditional French dessert with a modern twist.
Whipping it up your own at home is super easy and quick, while also changing things up and adding Chai in the mix.
- 1kg pumpkin
- 300g silken tofu
- 40g Prana Chai
- 200ml your choice of milk
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
HOW TO MAKE
- Place Prana Chai and the milk into chai pot, bring to simmer then turn off heat and let cool.
- Cut pumpkin into 5 cm cubes.
- Dry roast pumpkin on 180 degrees Celsius until soft (times may vary).
- Once cool strain Prana Chai mixture into a blender.
- Add all other ingredients into a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ramekin place in fridge and let it set over night.
- Dust with coconut sugar and place under hot grill and caramelise sugar until light brown.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and place in the fridge to set overnight.
- Enjoy & Share with friends and family!