Chai Banana Bread
To kick off our #PranaMyWay recipe series, Connie has shared a delicious Chai infused banana bread recipe! This can be made Vegan easily by using a dairy alternative milk, 1/2 cup applesauce instead of the eggs and our Agave Blend Vegan Chai!
Share your favourite way to brew, bake or mix your Prana Chai with us for a chance to Win a 1 Year Supply of Chai!
- 2-3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup milk infused with Masala Chai (20g)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Line a loaf pan with baking paper and grease lightly to prevent sticking
3. Combine wet ingredients and mix
4. Add in dry ingredients and mix until smooth
5. Pour batter into pan and bake for 40-50mins
6. Allow bread to cool