Cashew Chai Pudding
Full of good fats from the cashews, protein, gut healing, ageing gelatin and antioxidant rich chai tea, this cold set pudding is perfect for breakfast, a snack or dessert. Gluten free, grain free, dairy free, paleo (substitute macadamias or almonds soaked overnight to make this FODMAP friendly).
- 2 cups hot water
- 6 teaspoons Prana Chai
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons Great Lakes Gelatin
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
Make Me Up
- Place the Prana Chai into the hot water and allow to steep for five minutes.
- Strain the tea and place the liquid only into the bowl of your thermomix or high speed blender along with all the other ingredients, excluding the pistachios.
- Blitz everything together on high for three minutes.
- Once combined, pour into 8 individual serving dishes.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and place in the fridge overnight to set.
This recipe was especially created for you by The Cosmopolitan Hippy, Dr Leandra Brady-Walker.