Vegan Choc Chai Brownies
Chocolate and Chai - the perfect pair. Easy vegan brownies made with simple ingredients, dairy and egg free!
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed Prana Chai Vegan Blend
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Line 8x8 inch baking pan and dust lightly with 2 tbs cacao powder. Place coconut in blender and pulse - set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, 1/4 cup cacao powder, baking powder and salt. Stir in brewed chai, coconut oil and vanilla extract, until all ingredients are moistened. Fold in pulsed coconut.
- Pour into lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, until the top is no longer shiny.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour before cutting, dust with some extra cacao and enjoy!