The Boulevard Cocktail by Fable Melbourne
How to Make:
- Add 1 tablespoon of Prana Chai Decaf Blend into 100ml of white rum and let the cane spirit infuse for 1-2mins maximum.
*(Bartender's tip: Try imagining brewing your tea in water for too long. The result would be absolutely terrible. Infusing with alcohol tends to extract a lot of flavour very quickly so beware of that)
2. Strain it and store in a dry and cool environment.
3. In a mixing glass add:
- 45ml of the Prana Chai Decaf infused rum
- 20ml of sweet vermouth (extra tip - infuse your vermouth with cocoa husks overnight for a nice chocolate touch)
- 1 dash of Absinth
- 1 dash of Angostura Bitters
4. Add ice and stir gently for 10-20 seconds. Then strain it into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a cocktail cherry