Chai Hot Chocolate
Make your own spicy and heartwarming Chocolate Chai with our Easter special box. It’s not overly-sweet - slightly bitter, 60% deep rich chocolate with a stone fruit undertone.
Cacao and Chai are really just meant to go together!
This recipe is such a beautiful way to up your chai game. Adding a shot of gin or vodka is also amazing - a perfect evening cocktail that’s anything but ordinary - to spice things up.
- Prana Chai 15g
- Water 60ml
- Hunted & Gathered Drinking Chocolate 15g
- Oat milk (any other milk of your choice) 250ml
- A little pot like “Prana Pot”
- A strainer
- Optional: honey or other sweetener of your choice
- Grab your prana pot or small saucepan.
- Toss a heaped tablespoon (that’s about 15g) of Prana Chai and 15g ofHunted & Gathered Drinking Chocolateinto the pot.
- Add 60ml of water and pop the pot on the stove and stir it well until chocolate powder is dissolved (for about 1min)
- Add Oat milk (soy milk and almond milk make great alternatives) into the pot
- Heat until hot or close to simmering and make sure all the powder dissolves into the milk by stirring it thoroughly.
Strain into a mug andtop with a sprinkle ofcocoa powder on top & enjoy!