Chai Spiced Banana Hemp Oatmeal
Bananas and chai are a match made in heaven in this ultra-easy oatmeal. Super tasty and simple to make and the recipe is pretty flexible. Enjoy!
- 2 heaped tbsp Prana Chai Original Blend
- 1 cup rolled oat
- 1 mashed banana (ripe)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut milk or oat milk or almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
fresh figs, blueberry, cacao nibs, sunflower seeds, dried coconut slice, fresh banana, yoghurt etc.
- Boil a half cup of water with Prana Chai in a small pot and strain (about 2-3 mins) and set aside.
- Place rolled oat, your choice of milk, mashed banana, hemp seeds, maple syrup and brewed chai on low heat while stir occasionally to make sure that it doesn’t burn.
- After 3 to 5 mins, your oatmeal will be nice & think like porridge texture add vanilla extract, salt and transfer the oatmeal to 2 bowls.
- Decorate the oatmeal with seasonal fruits or nuts or yoghurt as you wish.
- Enjoy it with cold brew Prana Chai
- You can heat up the oatmeal in a microwave if it gets cold
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 2 days
- If you like sweet, add more maple syrup or honey
- If you like creamy, add butter or cream
- If you like fruity, add seasonal fresh fruit
- If you like nutty, add nuts and seeds