Sticky Chai & Date Loaf
@jayhoyes shares her #PranaMyWay: Sticky Chai & Date Loaf
- 2 Tbsp of prana chai
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- 6 roughly chopped medjool date
- 1 1/4 cups of plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 3/4 cup of oats, 1/4 cup of roughly chopped walnuts and 1/4 cup of rapadura sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (Celsius) and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Boil 2 Tbsp of prana chai in 1 1/4 cup of water for 5 minutes.
3. Strain tea over 6 roughly chopped Medjool dates. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Sift 1 1/4 cups of plain flour & 1 tsp bicarb soda into a bowl.
5. Add 3/4 cup of oats, 1/4 cup of roughly chopped walnuts and 1/4 cup of rapadura sugar to the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
6. Add dates/tea mixture and 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste into dry ingredients & stir until combined.
7. Pour mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 40-45min (or until a skewer comes out clean).
8. Serve with a freshly brewed Prana Chai