Chai & Raspberry Brownies
Lily is a "Top 15 Blogger on Zomato" and a blogger of Lifestyle by Lily. She created this beautiful recipe using #OnlyTheGoodStuff!
"There’s nothing better than a chocolate brownie with a difference and that’s exactly what these Chai & Raspberry Brownies are!"
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of Prana Chai infused milk, cooled (1/2 cup of milk with two heaped teaspoons of chai, strained and allowed it to cool)
- 115g (0.25lb) dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries, ensures they don’t dry out during baking
- 20g (0.04lb) dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (356°F) and line a 9” x 9” square baking tin with baking paper.
- Combine almond meal and cocoa.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth and shiny.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the sugar until it has dissolved.
- Set chocolate mixture aside for 10minutes to cool slightly.
- Add eggs, chai infused milk and vanilla and beat through slowly.
- Gently fold the dry mixture into chocolate mixture, do not over mix.
- Add remainder of chocolate and raspberries
- Pour batter into the prepared baking tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Remove and cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Follow Lily on Instagram