Prana Chai Territory Relationship Manager
Do you have a love and passion for the cafe scene and excited to explore new opportunities within this industry?
Come join our growing global team as a Territory Relationship Manager to travel within your region and around Copenhagen and Scandinavia building lasting relationships with the best cafes in the industry.
We’re looking for an outgoing, independent, self-starter to join our team full-time for this autonomous, field sales opportunity to help us expand our reach within the region while also maintaining healthy relationships with existing customers.
- Working autonomously you will call on new and potential customers while managing some existing clients with ongoing product training and support
- The primary role will be acquiring new business within the Copenhagen and Scandinavian specialty cafe scene
- You MUST have the skill to cold call potential customers that you will source on a daily basis
- You will identify and convert new business by generating leads and arranging product demos of our market leading sticky chai
- Planning and reporting your weekly activities is an integral part of the role
- Achieve agreed upon outcomes
- Research prospect accounts and stay up to date with new cafe openings and industry events
- Manage customer orders, create invoices
- Participate in industry trade shows and organize meetings and sales trips in other cities
Have fun with the job, meet great people, enjoy your city, travel to others, be proud to represent a sweet product, be yourself, help spread the love!
We are looking for:
- Barista experience a MUST
- Outgoing personality, great customer service and ability to build rapport quickly with people
- High level planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both in person and through social media, and not afraid to have the tough conversations when necessary
- EXCELLENT knowledge of the Copenhagen and Scandinavian specialty coffee scene, preferably having relationships with significant venues
- Someone who spends time at their local coffee shop or a foodie excited to try the latest new restaurant
- A self motivator who is excited and challenged about building a new region from scratch
- Understanding of customer insights and trends, and ability to problem solve against them
- Independent and happy to work autonomously while capable and committed to working as a team member as required
Demonstration of positivity even in challenging situations - always leading with a growth mindset
About Prana Chai:
Prana Chai is an award-winning, authentic, sticky chai that’s hand-blended in Melbourne, Australia and has passionate fans around the world. The product truly sells itself and the company continues to grow globally each year, while maintaining a small business feel in each market we operate in. If you love the coffee culture and enjoy meeting others in the industry, you’ll easily do well within our family working with our unique products. Come enjoy a great lifestyle with good people in a relaxed environment, while taking charge of an important part of our business.
Benefits / Incentives:
- Base salary TBD
- Travel budget
- Entrepreneurial lifestyle & reasonably flexible schedule
- Responsible for growing your own portion of the business
- Work from home or a cafe - the choice is yours