Flourless Chai Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownies
Goodness me! Where to start with these brownies? Firstly, they are decadent. Secondly, they are dense. Lastly, they have all of our favourite flavour combinations! Enjoy!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ potato starch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tbsp Prana Chai + ½ cup hot water
- ⅓ cup dark cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a 6 hole muffin tin and lightly spray with cooking spray or you can use silicone moulds.Set aside.
- Set your oven for 180°C (356°F).
- Make the Chai syrup (Chai + water in a small pot and boil for 2 mins and strain) Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and coconut sugar.
- Add vanilla, chai syrup and eggs and mix well.
- Sift almond flour, potato starch, cinnamon powder, cocoa powder, and salt.Using a spatula, fold dry ingredients into the wet mixture until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared tin up to 80% full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely and gently pull up to lift the brownies out and enjoy.