First of all, thanks for being #FriendsofPrana. How did you find Prana Chai and what do you like about it?
I came across Prana Chai in my first job as a barista in Melbourne. It was the first time I had seen REAL chai and I loooved the smell and look of it.
- Could you please share why you decide to become a vegan and what is the biggest motivation for you to continue the lifestyle?
It started because of my health. I had a little bug in my stomach and after trying a lot of different medicine to get rid of it, with no success, I decided to try a natural approach and changed my diet. The results were so amazing that I did more and more research and I became hooked! There are other reasons to consider becoming vegan, too (animals, environment, etc).
- What is your biggest, scariest dream?
I don't think dreams are ever ‘too’ big. I have a lot of life goals and dreams that I try to pursue every day and I believe I will get there with time. I don’t aspire to anything too crazy or materialistic. My dreams are all based on love and living a happy life.
- What are the top three Instagram accounts that you get inspiration from?
- What is your favourite way to enjoy Prana Chai? Please share the recipe with us!
Cold brewed with Oatly milk
- What are you grateful for today?
Feeling loved, and my health!
- Where can people find you?