Is it hot or what? Perfect time to be discovering how to make Prana Chai Cold Brew! Please head to our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/PranaChai to find out how to make it at home. It is super easy.
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and we have a couple of suggestions for chai lovers.
Would like to enjoy a life that is less frantic? This month we had a cup of chai with Kelly Exeter who shares tips on how to make 2017 your best year yet and enjoy more time to yourself.
Plus we introduce you to our secret weapon at Prana Chai.
Koray, Mario & Vincent
Show your love
Valentine’s Day is coming up. Why not show your love with a Prana Chai Gift Box. Priced at only $39 it contains all the essentials to brewing a beautiful Prana Chai at home.
Meet Prana Chai’s Secret Weapon
We thought you might like to get some of the team at Prana Chai. Meet Daya, our secret weapon and master blender at Prana Chai HQ. He works alongside our Founders – Mario, Koray and Vincent, to make Prana Chai for you fresh every weekday morning from 6am. He is the beautiful soul who infuses love into your Prana Chai.
A Cup of Chai with Kelly Exeter
We caught up with seasoned author, Kelly Exeter, for a cup of chai. In our interview with Kelly talks about why she gets up at 4:15am every morning. She shares some great tips on how to reduce stress from your life by making simple shifts in your thinking.
- You are the author of three books; Your Best Year Ever, Practical Perfection and 20 Simple Shortcuts to Small Business Success, will there be another book and if so, what will it be about?
Yes there will be many more books hopefully! The one I am working on currently is called ‘Overthinkers Anonymous’.
- What tips can you share for people wanting to make 2017 their best year ever?
Activating some of the simple shifts in thinking that I share in Your Best Year Ever is a good place to start I think. Those shifts are:
- Understanding you are 'better' than no one, which also means no one is 'better' than you. (Dropping your superiority complexes means you drop your inferiority complexes too.)
- Understand that time is not your enemy, it's just something that needs to be managed more effectively.
- Creating habits that allow you to achieve the things you want rather than relying on motivation.
- Approaching scary things with a 'what's the best that can happen' mindset rather than 'what's the worst that can happen'.
- What are you passionate about?
Kindness, fairness (which is unfortunate because the world is inherently unfair), creating the space we need to be the best versions of ourselves.
- How can people stress less?
Exercise every day, prioritise getting good sleep, understand we are not obliged to engage with every thought that enters our heads, practice mindfulness by taking time to notice the little things in our lives that are 'good'.
- You are a runner, reader, mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and more. How (and when) do you take time out for yourself?
I know this will be horrifying for many, but I get up at 4.15am each day (even weekends) and the hours between 4.15am and 7am are my 'me time'. That's when I write and exercise and ensure that I enter each day having already taken time out for myself. Back when I wasn't in a position to get up so early, the shower I had in the morning and reading before I went to bed at night were just enough for me to feel that I was having a tiny bit of time to myself each day.
- How can people find out more about you?
Our Rising Star made for Chai Lovers
There must be an awful lot of Prana Chai lovers out there. Interest in our Prana Chai Masala Blend 1kg retail pack has exploded since launching last year. If you enjoy your Prana Chai and want to get value for money then this might be just what you’ve been looking for. Retailing at $70, it keeps for twelve months.
Try Prana Chai at Nutrition Republic
Nutrition Republic declares they are changing the world one sip at a time. Think organic espresso bar, protein superfood smoothies, super healthy plant-based meals and raw desserts. Located on King William Road, Goodwood in South Australia, they are open seven days a week. Nutrition Republic caters for a variety of dietary requirements and their food is gluten free and dairy free, always. They also serve the good stuff, Prana Chai. What more could you possibly need!
For more information head to http://www.nutritionrepublic.com.au/
Share the love?
We would love you to share our newsletter with friends and family members who love chai.