Homemade granola can be a healthy, comforting, and delicious treat. Most of the store-bought stuff is high in sugar, contains unhealthy fats, and is packed full of fillers. Whipping up your own at home is super easy and quick, while also changing things up and adding Chai in the flavor.
100g pumpkin seeds
100g sunflower seeds
50g coconut flakes
50g Prana Chai
1 punnet strawberries
1. Crush all nuts into small pieces by hand or in a blender. Don’t overdo it!
2. Place Prana Chai and water into chai pot, bring to simmer then turn off heat
and let cool.
3. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
4. Spread ingredients onto baking tray and roast at 160 degrees Celsius until brown and crunchy.
5. Place two tablespoons of yoghurt into bottom of glass, add granola, layer strawberries and repeat until glass is full.