Heidi is our new face for the UK, we met her a while ago at the London Coffee festival and our paths crossed again when we were looking for new family member in the UK! Welcome on board Heidi!
- Can you please share your journey how you started working with Prana Chai?
Met the team at London coffee festival 2 years ago. Loved the product especially the cold brew chai and now I found myself sharing the good stuff
- Tell us little background of you - ie where you were born & grew up & experience in the field?
I was Born and raised in Lymington on the South Coast of England. I have worked in coffee for almost 7 years specialising in latte art and making the perfect cup!
- What gets you up in the morning and what are you most excited about this year?
Learning and developing my skills and competing in uk latte art and cup tasters competitions
- If you could choose ONE country to move to tomorrow, where would that be and why?
Budapest. Great coffee scene, I love kürtosh the views and the sausage.
- Weirdest part of you?
I don't like sleeping in the dark and I can only sleep with the TV on.
- Finish these sentences :
- I believe anything is possible
- I wish I could be a world latte art champion
- I like cookies more than coffee
- My celebrity crush is Gerard Butler
- What's your favourite way to enjoy Prana Chai?
Everyway ! Really enjoying the peppermint blend at the moment.
- Where can people find you when you are not working?
In a coffee shop drinking coffee.
Read the whole newsletter