Doing More with Chai
Chai . . . It’s not just for sipping. There are countless ways to integrate healthy, tasty chai into your everyday life. Here is one for you:
Flourless Prana Chai Fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownies:
Author: Jayde Hwang
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cups coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- ½ potato starch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 30g Prana Chai + 100ml Hot Water drained
- 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Line a 6 hole muffin tin and lightly spray with cooking spray or you can use silicon moulds. Set aside.
- Set your oven for 180C.
- Make the Chai syrup (Chai 30g + 100ml water in a small pot and boil for 2 mins and strain) Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter and coconut sugar.
- Add vanilla, chai syrup and eggs and mix well.
- Sift almond flour, potato starch, cinnamon powder, cocoa powder, and salt. Using a spatula, fold dry ingredients into the wet mixture until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared tin upto 80% full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely and gently pull up to lift the brownies out and enjoy.
Enjoy the rest of thenewsletter here...