A cup of chai with Elaine So
- What’s the biggest misconception about you and why?
I don’t actually know! If I had to guess, it might just be my age. I think a lot of people tend to think I’m a lot younger than I am and perhaps don’t take me that seriously (not such a bad thing)
- What did you care about most when you were 12 years old?
Spending time with my friends.
- What was the last thing you changed your mind about?
I can’t even remember, I change my mind so often that it happens several times a day.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Not much guilt about it but getting a facial from Sam Johnston at Little Company is the ultimate indulgence.
- Morning routine?
Vedic Meditation first thing, essential oils then get Willow (my daughter) up and ready for the day (as well as myself).
- What are your top 5 instagram accounts and why?
- If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?
A willow tree (surprise). No idea why but I have always loved them ever since I can remember.
- Do you drink chai? if so, how do you like to drink it?
My most favourite chai ever was a chai mylk we used to make when I had ACE, a mix of organic brazil and cashew nut milk with a whole lot of doTerra essential oils (cinnamon, ginger, clove, cardamom, black pepper + on guard).
- Where can people find you and what are you most excited about at the moment?
I’m most excited about all the new and amazing people I am yet to meet, running a lot of workshops (all to do with alternative health), teaching about and selling essential oils.
Read the rest of the newsletter here...