Dark Chocolate Chai Latte
RECIPE VIDEO HERE to inserted
Make your own spicy and heartwarming Chocolate Chai with the Easter special box.
It’s not overly sweet, slightly bitter, deeprich chocolate and stone fruit undertone. Cacao and Chai are really justmeant to go together.
This recipe is such a beautiful way to up your chai game! Adding a shot of gin or vodka is also amazing - a perfect evening cocktail that’s anything but ordinary - to spice things up.
- Prana Chai 15g
- Hunted & Gathered Drinking Chocolate 15g
- Water 60ml
- Oat milk (any other milk of your choice) 250ml
- 2 little pots like “Prana Pot”
- A strainer
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Grab your prana pot or small saucepan.
- Toss 15g (that’s about a heaped tablespoon or 2 heaped teaspoons) of Prana Chai & 15g ofHunted & Gathered Drinking Chocolate into the pot.
- Add 60ml of water and pop the pot on the stove and heat while stirring well to dissolve all the chocolate powder (for about 1min)
- Pour Oat milk (soy milk and almond milk make great alternatives) into the pot
- Heat until hot or close to simmering and make sure all the powder dissolves into the milk by stirring it thoroughly. (for about 3-4mins)
- Strain into a mug andtop with a sprinkle ofcocoa powder on top & enjoy!
Optional: Add 5g of maple syrup (or your choice of sweetener)